måndag 12 maj 2008

In your face, in your face!

My love throughs me like a rubber ball
He won't catch me or break my fall
He can se blue sky up ahead
In this I'm a rain cloud
You know he likes a dry kind of love
------------------------------------
Du vet hon har skeva framtänder
O hon går som en studsande boll
hennes ögon svänger åt olika håll
folk vänder sig om
för hennes panna är så bred
...den fulaste flickan i världen...
------------------------------------
Why should I be sad, heaven knows
From the stupid freakin’ things that you do
------------------------------------
Hello there, the angel from my nightmare,
The shadow in the background of the morgue,
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
-------------------------------------

Honey & the Moon - Joseph Arthur
Sense of Humor - Darren Hayes
So Sweet - Jonathan Rice
Älska Mig Som Mest Då - Patrik Isaksson
Words - Darren Hayes
And Then You Kissed Me - The Cardigans
With Every Heartbeat - Robyn
When You Say You Love Me - Darren Hayes
Crumbs From Your Table - U2
X & Y - Coldplay
Miss You Love - SilverChair

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

naaw poor little bastard ;)